One Fit Momma
Tortoise & Hare Sports One Fit Momma Training Program Kicks Off Saturday February 21 at 7:00 AM
Are you looking for a way to get in shape, but have trouble finding the time? Do you want to meet other women who are interested in running or like to run? Are you running and walking and would like to improve your time? Tortoise & Hare Sports coaches will help you run or walk faster and farther, feel better about yourself and have a great time doing it!
We take an individual approach to understanding YOUR goals and definition of achievement, then we coach you every step of the way. We’ve created a custom, 10 week training program designed to teach you how to start (and stick with!) a successful running program. No experience necessary!
If you’re saying to yourself, “I’ve never run before, is this program for me?” then we want you! If you can walk, you can join our women’s- only program! We will celebrate your achievements by participating in The Whiskey Row 10K at the conclusion of the program.
- Informational Meeting Saturday February 21 at 7:00AM.
- First Run: Saturday February 28 at 7:00AM
- Meets: Twice weekly on Tuesday at 6:00pm and Saturdays at 7:00AM
- Where: Tortoise & Hare Sports
- Goal Race: Whiskey Row 10K in Prescott AZ at 7:20AM
- Prerequisite: Walking briskly at least 30 minutes a few times a week and a desire to start running
- Cost: $110
- Short sleeve technical top ($25 value)
- Training tips and Q&A sessions during each group training run
- Special shopping opportunities on footwear and apparel
- Ability-appropriate training calendar
- Educational classes on running technique, nutrition, hydration, stretching, running safety, dressing for success, shoes & gear
Enrollment Fee: $110.00
(includes all benefits listed above,
a total value of over $200)
Space is limited, so register today! Use the link below, call or stop by Tortoise & Hare Sports to complete your registration and secure your spot.