Rock Your Race 1/2 Marathon Training Program
Tortoise & Hare’s Rock Your Race 1/2 Marathon Training Program Kicks Off Sunday, Sept. 22nd at 4pm
Achieve your long distance running goals with Tortoise &
Hare’s Rock Your Race 1/2 Marathon Training Program powered by Brooks! This comprehensive program prepares runners for the P.F. Chang’s Rock N Roll Arizona 1/2 Marathon on January 19, 2014.
Have a different goal race in mind? No problem! We welcome all runners with a desire to go the distance.
Before the program begins, participants should be running or walking three times per week with a long run of at least 4 miles.
Sunday, Sept 22, 2013 4pm @ Tortoise & Hare
Wednesdays @ 7pm Saturdays @ 7am
Saturday Oct 12, 2013 7am @ Tortoise & Hare
P.F. Chang’s Rock N Roll Arizona 1/2 Marathon
Sunday Jan 19, 2014
• Technical Top (a $25 value)
• Detailed daily training schedule developed by experienced coaches
• Support on long runs
• All running routes and workouts planned for you
• Training tips and Q&A sessions during each group training run
• Special shopping opportunities on footwear and apparel
• Product trials during select group training runs
• Educational classes on running technique, nutrition, hydration,
stretching, running safety, dressing for success, shoes & gear
• Meet new people and have lots of fun!
Enrollment Fee: $130.00
(includes all benefits listed above,
a total value of over $250)
Space is limited, so register today! use the link below, call or stop by Tortoise & Hare Sports to complete your registration and secure your spot.