ROCK YOUR RACE TRAINING PROGRAM
TRAINING FOR A HALF MARATHON IS HARD.
TRAINING ALONE IS HARDER.
RUN WITH US THIS FALL FOR A GREAT TRAINING EXPERIENCE
GROUP ATMOSPHERE, AND KNOWLEDGEABLE COACHES.
Tortoise & Hare’s Rock Your Race 1/2 Marathon Training program kicks off September 19 at 8:30AM
This comprehensive program prepares runners for the P.F. Chang’s Rock N Roll Arizona 1/2 Marathon on Janurary 17, 2016.
Have a different goal race in mind? No problem! We welcome all runners with a desire to go the distance.
September 19, 2015 at 8:30AM at Tortoise and Hare Sports
Workouts Meet 2x Weekly
Tuesday at 6PM and Saturdays at 7AM @ Tortoise and Hare Sports
September 26th, 2015 at 7AM
P.F. Chang’s Rock N Roll Arizona 1/2 Marathon
January 17, 2016
• Technical Top (a $25 value)
• Detailed daily training schedule developed by Cadence Performance Coaches
• Support on long runs
• All running routes and workouts planned for you
• Training tips and Q&A sessions during each group training run
• Special shopping opportunities on footwear and apparel
• Product trials during select group training runs
• Educational classes on running technique, nutrition, hydration, stretching, running safety, dressing for success, shoes & gear
• Meet new people and have lots of fun!
The Nitty Gritty Details:
Coaching will preformed by Cadence Performance Coaching (Learn more about Cadence Performance Coaching at http://cadencept.net/staff/
Enrollment Fee: $200 (includes all benefits listed above, a total value of over $250)
Space is limited, so register today! use the link below, call or stop by Tortoise & Hare Sports to complete your registration and secure your spot.